Spring, sun, joy, delicious coffee, excellent food, attractions for the big and small ...
You will find it all in the heart of the Kazimierz district in Krakow at the Estera Hotel ****.
Let yourself be invited for a walk along the charming streets, learn about the history of the city, visit both the most famous and less popular places.
The price includes:
- Accommodation in one of the comfortable rooms in our facility - here tradition meets modernity
- Daily breakfast in the hotel's Esterante Restaurant or served in the room
- A voucher for a welcome regional beer to be used in our Lobby Bar with the view of Plac Nowy
- Reception open 24 hours a day - fully qualified staff will help you and tell you where to go to take full advantage of Krakow attractions
- Possibility to buy a picnic set - allow yourself for a sweet laziness and eat a meal by the Vistula River lying on a blanket and enjoying one of the eating sets prepared by us
- For those willing, the possibility of organizing a trip to the Wieliczka Salt Mine or other equally fascinating places (additional fees, ask the reception Staff for details)
We are completely safe:
- The entire facility is equipped with a UVC radiation system that removes all viruses, fungi and bacteria
- Your room will be cleaned and disinfected and will not be rented for 48 hours. before arriving
- To ensure maximum comfort for you and your loved ones, the service is equipped with protective masks, and we shorten the contact time during check-in and check-out to an absolute minimum
- If you wish to collect an invoice for your accommodation, please provide us with the invoice details by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before or during your arrival. After paying for the stay, we will send the invoice back to the e-mail address provided